Adult classes: 2 hours per week
Our French classes for adults aim at getting our students to feel at ease when conversing in French about art, news items, literature – or simply to chat, as one likes to do, about the weather or about oneself. Given the very small number in our groups, this option is just perfect for those who cannot undertake French classes intensively.
We restrict the numbers in classes to 5, specifically to ensure the most propitious conditions in which to learn and practise a language. We have to make sure that all students have ample time and opportunity to express themselves orally.
Time flies by as activities are tiered – new grammar points put into immediate practise, new vocabulary and idiomatic expressions put into immediate use, fresh discussion around chosen topics – all this in a spirit of conviviality and camaraderie that encourages progress and self-assurance in handling French.
100% of our students passed their exams.
We enrol students throughout the year provided we have available places at their level. If you have learnt French previously a level test will enable us to establish your current level and find the best programme for you.
- Beginners: Tuesdays, 6.30 – 8.30 p.m.
- Low Intermediate: Mondays, 6.30 – 8.30 p.m.
- Mock-Beginners: Tuesdays, 6.30 – 8.30 p.m.
- Elementary: Tuesdays, 6.30 – 8.30 p.m.
- Intermediate: Wednesdays, 6.30 – 8.30 p.m.
- High Intermediate: Thursdays, 6.30 – 8.30 p.m.
- Advanced 1: Tuesdays, 9.30 – 11.30 a.m.
- Advanced 2: Wednesdays, 6.30 – 8.30 p.m.